- Programos jaunimui
- Papildomos paslaugos
- ES Projektai
PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS - USA CAMP COUNSELOR
Are you an energetic, caring, creative and cheerful person, love nature and working with children is the engine of your life? Then we invite you to become the leader of a children's camp in the USA and spend the summer in an endlessly interesting way! Working at an American children's camp is a great opportunity to make new friends, gain invaluable experience, improve your English language skills and get to know American culture in more detail, since after the program participants have the right to travel around the country for up to 30 days!
You can participate in the program if you are:
1. 18-23 years old
2. Full-time college or university student
3. Fluent in English
4. Having experience working with children or youth (camps, clubs, etc.) and able to engage children in interesting activities such as soccer, basketball, swimming, dancing, photography, etc.
5. Having no bad habits and misdemeanors
6. Determined to devote 9 weeks of your summer vacation to the program, which you will spend surrounded by nature in any corner of the United States!
Camp leaders are usually welcome on arrival from mid-May until the middle of June, since there will be 1-2 weeks of training upon arrival. Most camps end at the end of summer and close at the end of August.
The program provides the participant:
1. Free accommodation and meals during the program
2. A stipend of $2,000 (before tax) for a summer job at camp that you can use to cover travel expenses to the US or travel around the US after the program ends
3. A friendly and ready-to-help team and many smiling and cheerful children who will give your summer uniqueness and priceless life experience!
1. CV in English
3. Certificate of Criminal background check with English translation
4. 2 references in English
5. Student status confirmation form in English
PROGRAM PRICE: 500 EUR
The price of the program includes:
1. Provision of information about the program and consultations
2. Selection of participants
3. Preparation of documents required for the program and J-1 visa
4. Health insurance for the duration of the US program
1. Registration fee - 30 EUR (non-refundable)
2. Visa fee - 160 USD (non-refundable)
3. Sending the DS-2019 form by courier, if the US visa is applied for outside of Lithuania
4. Round-trip plane tickets - from USD 700 (“ZIP Travel” can help to find the best offer)
5. Certificate of Criminal background check with English translation
5. Funds for personal expenses in the US
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org