It’s your chance to see America next summer! "Work and Travel USA" program allows you to legally work and travel in U.S. up to 4 months. After earning some money, you can travel to every place you’ve seen on the movies!
Get ready to meet locals and dive into the American culture by working in customer service. Improve your English skills and impress your future employers with international experience gained in the U.S.
Adventure awaits! Come and experience "Work and Travel USA" yourself.
Duration of the program
J1 visa allows you to work and travel in the States legally up to 4 months in summer season.
Requirements for participants:
- At least intermediate knowledge of English;
- Age: from 18 to 25 years old;
- To be a full-time student of University or College in Lithuania;
- All foreign students are not eligible in their first and final years of studies
- Students from all Lithuanian universities and colleges can participate in Work & Travel USA program except the students from European Humanities University (EHU) in Vilnius;
- Non-EU countries`students need to have a Temporary Residence Permit card (TRP);
- Non-EU countries`students need to pay for the next year school semester (Fall).
- Resume (sample will be given at ZIP Travel office);
- A copy of valid passport;
- Temporary Residence Permit card (TRP) - visa is not acceptable;
- Document stating that you are a full time student in Lithuania (from your University).
The procedure of program
The program price includes:
- Registration fee (upon termination of the contract, the registration fee is non-refundable);
- Information about programs;
- Selection of participants and interviews;
- Preparation of all necessary documents for J-1 visa;
- Health insurance;
- Help dealing with any problems in the USA;
What is not included?
- SEVIS fee (Students Exchange Visitors Information System) - 35 USD. More info: http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/faq.htm (upon termination of the contract, the fee is non-refundable);
- Visa fee - 160 USD (the fee may vary because it is determined by the U.S. Embassy; upon termination of the contract, the fee is non-refundable);
- Return flight tickets (from 500 USD to both sides). We recommend you to buy flight tickets only after receiving US visa;
- 800-1500 USD pocket money until your first paycheck in the USA.
- Delivery costs of DS 2019 form if participant takes visa interview not in Lithuania.
Write an e-mail programs_Vilnius@ziptravel.lt or programs@ZipTravel.lt and we will tell you everything!
Don't be afraid to lose money. ZIP Travel guarantees to refund all money, except 75 USD in the event of program cancellation for those who register until March 26th, 2021!!!